I was on twitter when my friend Victoria said she was taking part in 4o new things that she has seen someone else talking about on the radio. I thought that was a really good idea as I'm not always brilliant at trying new things and I do like a challenge.
The rules are pretty flexible you just try to do something, eat something, see something etc new each day for 40 days.
Here are my first 7 new things:
1. Made a New Header for Parent Panel
2. Tried a New Crochet Pattern & Made a Chick in an Egg
3. Learnt How to Needle Felt
4. Made Cottage Pie Topped with Mash Potato and Roasted Pumpkin
5. Started a New Book
6. Cup of Tea in my New Cup and Saucer
7. Bought New Flowers from the Market
I just need to find something for today.
Feel free to take part the # is #40NewThings